Ambassa, an amazing land of rock architecture
A brief sketch of the city
Ambassa is a beautiful city located in Indian state Tripura. The fascinating surroundings and numerous temples are the main attraction after traveling this city. The presence of the wonderful nature and cordial people inside this city makes it an important place in India. This site is blessed with excellent temples, gardens, wildlife creatures. Apart from this the rich tribal culture is another interesting thing that will turn your eyes while traveling this city. This city can be described as a multi cultural and multi religion city of India.
Places of Interest
- Ujjanta Palace- This site is located near the capital city of Tripura. The wonderful architecture of the ancient Royal background of this city makes it into an interesting tourist spot for everyone.
- Neermahal palace- Ambassa can be described as the centre of palaces. The beautiful construction of this ancient palace makes it into a must to see place for every travelers.
- Rose valley park- This is a beautiful amusement park located near Ambassa. The latest design and of rides are the main attraction of this place.
- Sipahijla wildlife sanctuary- This is a vast sanctuary which is mainly an interesting traveling spot for its wide collections different types of monkeys. Along with the collections of monkey, this site I also noted for the rare species of animals like leopards, peacocks, Black necked storks, Lion and other floral species. This is also an interesting picnic spot for the travelers.
- Jagannath Temple-This pious place is known for its breathtaking architecture. This four storied temple is dedicated to worship the Hindu deities, Jagannath, Balabhadra and Subhadra.
- Unakoti-This rock based archaeological wonder is dated back to 7-9th century. This site includes a wide variety of big size vertical rock sculptures on this hillside.
- Dumboor Lake-This beautiful water body is another attraction located near Ambassa which covers 41qs km areas.
- Pilak- This site is mainly popular for its wonderful touch of the ancient architecture that is dated back to 8-9thcenturies. This place is a reputed place for having the sculptures the Hindu and Buddhist religions.
- Chabimura- Another interesting rock carving place which located on the bank side of River Gomati. Here you will find the beautiful carvings of the Hindu deities like Lord Shiva, Vishnu, Kartika, Durga and other Hindu deities. As per the archaeological experts, this site is dated back to 15th to 16th century AD.
- Kamalasagar kali temple- This pious religious site is dedicated to worship Hindu power Goddess Kali. This popular religious site is situated near the international borderline of Bangladesh and Tripura.
- Tripurasundari Temple- While exploring Ambassa, do not miss the chance to take a trip to this 11th century old famous Tripura style architecture based religious site. This site is counted among 51 sati peeths of India.
Shopping in Ambassa
Bamboo stick art crafts- While looking for a good shopping option for gift a momentum from Ambassa, then you can opt for buying the eminent Bamboo stick made art works from the local as well as various Governmental shops. Among these artworks, you can table mats, wall mats, bowl lamps and various interesting home décor products in a reasonable price.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.