It is very healthy and a full meal in itself. Just serve the Rotis with a Bowl of Curd and Salad and your meal is done Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Bajra aur Kaddu ki Roti, how to cook Bajra aur Kaddu ki Roti, how to prepare Bajra aur Kaddu ki Roti, This is a vegetarian meal for a complete healthy diet.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes 6 rotis
1/2 cup Bajra (Black Millet) Flour
1/2 cup whole Wheat Flour (Gehun ka Atta)
1 cup grated Red Pumpkin
A pinch of Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
1 tsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp chopped Coriander (Dhania)
Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together, except the Oil and make semi-soft Dough using enough water. Keep covered for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide the Dough into 6 equal portions and shape into round balls.
- Roll out each portion into 125 mm. (5") Diameter rounds.
- Cook on a non-stick Pan, using a little Oil, till both sides are lightly browned.
- Repeat to make 5 more Rotis.
- Serve hot.