Chail, a charming place to enjoy a peaceful holiday
Introduction of the city of Chail
Chail is a thick forest encircled city of Himachal Pradesh. According to historians, this town is to be known as the summer retreat for the Patiala kings. Chail is considered as one of the mind blowing natural location in the state of Himachal Pradesh, which is located on the Tiba Hill. This city takes 45 km from Shimla. If you are looking for a destination to spend your vacations from the pollution and other disturbances of a city life, then this city of Himachal Pradesh is the ideal place for you. While traveling in Chail, you will come across a beautiful bonding of nature, history and religion. This is an ideal traveling site for a those travelers, who love to travel unique and crowed free tourist spots.
Itineraries for Chail
- Chail palace-this beautiful palace was constructed by the Patiala king Bhupinder Singh. This beautiful palace is beautifully shrouded by the pine and deodar trees. This palace was built here as the resting place for the Patiala kings. If you come close this palace, will notice the beautiful amalgamation of floating clouds over the deodar trees. The beautiful planted orchard roads will make you feel more special. If you want to enjoy the picaresque beauty of this palace closely, then you can opt for living inside this palace turned hotel. While roaming inside this palace will find billiard rooms, tennis court, and a beautiful park for children.
- Kali Ka Tibba- this temple of kali is situated on the Blossom Mountain. This shrine is dedicated to worship goddess kali. From this temple, you can observe the wide spread view of the Shivalik range. Apart from the view, this temple will offer you to see different rare species of wildlife animals. If you are well versed with trekking, then you can trek to reach this temple instead of considering the common hill paths.
- Chail sanctuary- This is one of the mostly visited site in Chail. In this 10,854.36 hectare covered animal shelter, you will come to see the rare species of ghoral, kakkar, Sambhar, red Jungle Fowl, khaliji, Himalayan bear, leopard, black napped hare. The dense forest of this sanctuary is populated with the trees like pine, deodars, oak trees, grasslands, cedar trees. Apart from watching the animals and the broad view from the mechan like houses, you can also spot the rare species of birds in this sanctuary.
- Chail cricket Ground- This highest cricket ground of the world is located 2444 m above from the sea level. As per the historical records, Maharaja of Patiala founded this cricket ground in 1893. Nowadays, this thick forest surrounded picaresque cricket ground is in use by the Chail Military School. At present, this beautiful cricket ground is not open to the civilians.
- Sidh Baba ka mandir-this religious landmark is positioned between the hill side area of Rajgarh and pandhawa. This temple is considered as one of the most pious site of this city.
- Maharaja’s palace- If you want to experience the lifestyle of the Patiala kings, then this palace and its amazing collections of furniture and various royal collections. According to historical records, this bastion was built in 1891.
Shopping in Chail
Pine tree creations- While traveling this site, you will find the beautiful art crafts of Pine trees. You can consider them for buying as a souvenir.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.