You have no items in your shopping cart.
|PRODUCT||Feng Shui Pig|
|SHAPE & CUT||Standing|
Feng Shui Pig or Feng Shui Boar are amazing companions and intellectuals. Pig in Feng Shui remains calm in the phase of trouble and can handle things suitably with care. They have a great sense of responsibility to complete what they are engaged in to attain their ambitions. They always set hard objectives for themselves and are strong enough to finish it. According to Metal Pig Feng Shui, They are liberal, honest, understanding, generous and truthful. They are very humorous with a great sense of humor. Unlike their animal matching part, Feng Shui Pigs have superb taste and are also pleasing and polite. For harmony, Feng Shui Pigs often overlook the mistake of others, so they make good relations and are usually helpful.
This is a really fortunate good luck Pig. Firstly, this is the Chinese creature for “Feng Shui for Money " emblazoned on its back. This figurine is depicted as a chubby pig, which indicates big fat profits and wealth. The Feng Shui Pig is also a symbol of fruitfulness and Feng Shui Wealth.
In Chinese Astrology, the Feng Shui Pigs are the 12th sign of the Chinese sun sign and its central element is water. The main direction of the Feng Shui Pig is 307.5° degrees to 337.5° degrees.
Here is how the Feng Shui Boar can be used to make your life better / Feng Shui Pig Placement:
- Place it on your study table or work table.
- Place the wealth Pig in your bedroom or in the West direction of your house.
- Display the Feng Shui Pig in the Southeast direction of your house or business place to draw wealth luck.
Besides being potentiated with Celestial Energy, team of ‘AstroDevam’energizes/consecrates Feng Shui Pig, before being forwarded to you.
Benefits of installing Feng Shui Pigs
- Feng Shui Pig bestows good wealth.
- Feng Shui Pig gives good luck.
- Feng Shui Pig helps in getting success in all aspects of life.
- Feng Shui Pig gives good well being.
- Feng Shui Pig attracts harmony, peace and serenity.