Pepper Rasam/ Kali Mirch Rasam
Pepper Rasam Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Pepper Rasam, how to cook Pepper Rasam, how to prepare kali mirch rasam. This is a vegetarian recipe for a complete healthy food.
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Black Pepper- 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds- ½ tsp
- Garlic- 2-3 flakes
- Tomato- 1 small
- Mustard seeds- A pinch
- Red chilli-1 whole piece
- Curry leaves- 6 -7 leaves
- Tamarind- 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt- As per taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Soak Tamarind and remove Juice.
- Grind coarsely Black Pepper, Cumin and Garlic together.
- Mix with Tamarind Puree.
- Add Turmeric and salt as per taste.
- In a vessel add Oil, Mustard seeds, Red Chilli, Curry leaves, Tamarind mixture, add Water according to consistency, add chopped tomatoes and cook it for few minutes.
- Switch off the Gas and garnish with coriander leaves.