Seppa, the agricultural town of Arunachal Pradesh
About the town named Seppa
Seppa is a beautiful agricultural town, located in the East kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh. In bygone era, this developing site of Arunachal Pradesh used to be popularly known as Sapla, which means the mashy land. While traveling this location, you will find a beautiful amalgamation nature and life. Apart from offering a breathtaking view of the surroundings, this site offers incomparable trekking facilities.
Surroundings of the town of Seppa
- Seppa Libraty and Museum-This unique library –cum –Museum is famous for housing the valuable ancient's arts and sculptural examples. By traveling to this famous monument, you will find a large collections of various tribal materials, that include, costumes, jewelleries, head gears, arts, sculpture works, weapons. From here, you can get a transparent view of the socio-cultural life of the tribal people.
- Pappu Valley- Pappu Valley is a beautiful valley, which is located in the lap of Himalaya mountain range. This valley is noted as the most beautiful place in the Seppa. According to experts, this beautiful valley is called as the rice bowl of the East Kameng district for it wide production of the rice. According to experts, this valley is noted as the financial backbone of this city for manufacturing the remarkable rate of rice in Arunachal Pradesh state. Near this beautiful valley, tourists will notice a hydro electro project.
- Pampoli Horticulture Garden-the name of this horticulture farm has coined from the name of the beautiful village small village named Pampoli. In this beautiful Himalayan village, travelers can see the creative way of planting various trees. Here they can see the fruit orchards, crop fields of mustard, soya, maize, ginger, potato, beans, wheat, groundnut, chillies will be noticed here. Along with watching the orchards, they will also view a unique process of fishing system by traveling to this beautiful widespread valley near Seppa. For having such an affluent cultivation background this place controls a larger part of the economical scenario of this city.
- Fishing at kamneg River- While traveling this city, do not miss a chance to go for fishing in the nearby Kamneg River. In this river area travelers will get a large number of fish. To make this fishing activity more memorable, they can hire a local guide.
- River rafting – While talking about the activities of the River, then one of the most remarkable thing that a traveler can experience is River Rafting in Kameng River. Apart from river rafting they can indulge in the activities like, boating, in this beautiful Himalayan River.
- Trekking- As this city if encircled by the reputed peaks of Himalaya, so here you can get an amazing facility of mountain hiking and trekking. To make the trekking safer, you can talk to the local mountaineering experts. From there you may find out many helpful trekking materials. The tips from the local experts will help you to know and to understand the mountain range. You can also opt for camping in this beautiful valley of the Arunachal Pradesh.
Shopping in Seppa
Tribal art- If you need to buy a unique souvenir to gift or to self using purpose, then check out the tribal art collection from the local shops. From these shops, you can also find out the brilliant collections of various craft works.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.